....................

....................

vendredi 24 février 2012

Tsy: the malagasy negative form

NEGATIVE with TSY+VERB

1-Tsy azoko.
I don't understand.
2-Tsy henoko= Tsy mahare aho
I can't hear.
3-Tsy haiko/Tsy fantatro.
I don't know.
4-Tsy matory aho.
I don't sleep.
5- Tsy faly aho
I am not happy.
6-Tsy voky aho.
I am not full.
7-Tsy handeha aho.
I am not going.
8-Tsy ho avy aho.
I am not coming.
9-Tsy tiako izy.
I don't love him/her.
10-Tsy hihinana aho.
I won't eat.
11-Tsy hividy mofo aho.
I won't buy bread.
12-Tsy mila zavatra aho.
I don't need anything.


How do you say:
1-I am not coming.
2-I don't know.
3-I won't eat.

Answers:
1-Tsy ho avy aho.
2-Tsy haiko/Tsy fantatro.
3-Tsy hihinana aho.

What do the sentences mean:
1-Tsy azoko.
2-Tsy mahare aho
3-Tsy handeha aho.

Answers
1-I don't understand.
2-I can't hear.
3-I am not going.