....................

....................

vendredi 2 mars 2012

Fianakaviana malagasy


Malagasy family relashionships

Kilalao 2

Somebody forgot to put the apostrophes and the spaces between the words, can you recognize some family relationships in putting them back?

1-vadikelinnydadabe

2-renikelysyraikely

3-zaobavinnyrahavaviko

4-rafozannyanabaviko

5-vinantovavinnyraikely

6-nyzafiafinnyzanakynyanadahinnyreniko

7-nyvavimatoannydadatoasynenitoa

8-nyzanadrahalahinnylahimatoannydadatoa

9-nyzafikelinnyzanakynyzokiko

10-zafozambavinnyzanakynyzafikeliko

Answers

1-vadikelin’ny dadabe (the second wife of grandfather)

2-renikely sy raikely (stepmother and stepfather)

3-zaobavin’ny rahavaviko (sister-in-law of my sister)(I am a woman)

4-rafozan’ny anabaviko (mother-in-law of my sister) (I am a man)

5-vinantovavin’ny raikely (the daughter-in-law of my stepfather)

6-ny zafiafin’ny zanaky ny anadahin’ny reniko (grandchild of the child of the brother of my mother/my cousin )

7-ny vavimatoan’ny dadatoa sy nenitoa (the first born daughter of my uncle and my aunt)

8-ny zanadrahalahin’ny lahimatoan’ny dadatoa (the child of the brother/nephew of the first born son of my uncle/my cousin)

9-ny zafikelin’ny zanaky ny zokiko (the grandchild of the child of my elder brother/sister/ my nephew/niece)

10-zafozambavin’ny zanaky ny zafiafiko ( the mother-in-law of the child of my great grandchild)